Ingredients for 2 portions
- 2 salmon filets
- 110g gluten free spaghetti pasta
- 150g lactose free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- knob of butter
- wild garlic salt
- small bunch three cornered leek flowers included, or spring onion (green part only)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 80g canned garden peas/ 80g defrosted garden peas
- juice 1/2 lemon
In a large pot cook spaghetti according to pack instructions. Reserve a cup of water before draining.
Season salmon on both sides with garlic salt and pepper. In a pan over medium to high heat, heat butter and oil. Add salmon and cook for approx 5 minutes, or until bottom is golden, then flip. Add chopped three cornered leeks or spring onion and lemon juice. Turn heat down to medium and cover. Cook for another 5 minutes. Remove salmon steaks from pan. Just before turning hob off, add cream cheese, cup of reserved water and cooked spaghetti. Mix well until pasta is covered in creamy sauce. Remove from heat.
Plate spaghetti and salmon and serve warm.